Monday, May 26, 2008


I did this layout for the Monday Challenge at Sisterhood of Scrap (linked in sidebar). As their sister of the week, I got an early start :)
These were the next photos in my waiting pile so that was a lucky break.

The black cardstock is DCWV as are the white mats. I inked the edges of all papers with my Color Box chestnut roan cat's eye and the photos with Timber Brown Stazon. I took plain white paper (actually the inserts of page protector refills) and painted it with Making Memories scrapbook paint (Hampton collection & Pearl glaze) I also used some Brenda Walton baby handprint stamps.
I used part of my painted sheet as a background mat and ran part thru my Cricut to cut the main part of my title (George cartridge) I used a Sakura micron pen to write the smaller title part and cut out one of the handprints as an embellishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment