Friday, April 9, 2010

Tuesday Morning Score!




If you have a TM near you, check them out today! Their advertised sale includes Tim Holtz Grungeboard and his embossing powder case as well as Martha Stewart Punches. This is what I bought when I went:

1 Embossing powder case 7.99
2 Sets of grungeboard (2 pgs per set) 7.99 ea - I got one set of alphas and shapes and 1 set of plain sheets in 2 diff textures
1 roll Heidi Swapp white Damask stickers (on clear so I can't really color them or use as masks like I first thought- still nice though) 1.99
1 MS flower punch 2.99 (they had about 3 diff sm punches plus a snowflake border punch at my store)
1 box MM Whimsy embeliies 1.99 (they also had xmas)
1 set of MM seasons flowers in plastic jars $3.99

Not pictured: a set of 3 MM paints, brush, tray, and 2 small build-a-border stamps for $3.99

They also had a $30 pkg of misc Heidi Swapp Travel stuff for $10 and a HS calendar kit

2 comments:

  1. Have you used the Grungeboard on a layout? I picked some up at a TM down here and I'm not sure how I'm going to use it yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not used it much yet- but I used a few pieces on 1 or 2. I have just inked the stuff up so far with Colorbox chalk ink and sprayed a couple pieces with glimmer mist :)

    ReplyDelete