Tuesday, October 4, 2011

SPCS - Back to School Crop: Lessons Learned Challenge

This LO does not expressly spell out the lessons of the day- but they sure are implied:  1) that I always be here for my son and 2) that he should always strive to go beyond his limits- never to settle for the mediocre when he can fly :)

Supplies: Bazzill CS, Sassafrass sticker, AC thickers, Prima flowers, KI memories diecut CS, Homemade glitter mist, Chatterbox buttons, kaiser Craft pearls, K&Co brad, Autumn Leaves buttons, Jenni Bowlin paint dauber, chipboard- unknown

2 comments:

  1. I had to come over and see what the hubbub was about with the use of your mask on this page, and I have to say, it's lovely! It's so subtle, yet leaves the impression that there's less white space. I love that. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete