Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Brother Love and BG serendipity

This is a layout I made with a bunch of the Serendipity line from BG for Joann's as well as a little Lily Bee, some AC thickers, and stamps from a Studio Calico July add-on. Love the circle border and the dr Seuss quote.

The pictures are from my oldest's 6th birthday - he got a bicycle - and are of him letting his little brother try it out with and without him. I also love the pic of my husband and parents on the left- I treasure it especially because this was one of the last birthdays Dad participated in as he was diagnosed with and passed away from cancer since then.

Anyway, not much more to say about this LO- I used my colorbox chalk ink, EK success layering punches and AC washi in addition to the BG papers and embellies. TFL :)

5 comments:

  1. Nice layout - I like your use of patterned papers. (Just stopped by from Scrapbook Remix!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving that stripe along the bottom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job on the two page layout! I love your patterned paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! I struggle with DPS's!I came over from Shimelle's site-and signed up to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen, I love your LO and I too popped over from Shimelle's forum

    ReplyDelete