Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mrs Dinosaur with "vintage" paper

So, I challenged myself to use some of my beloved (and discontinued) Scenic Route paper stash. I will not admit just how much paper I bought from them when they clearanced out all their merchandise... suffice it to say it was a lot *LOL*  Looking at it now, I think it needs a bit more around the photo to frame it but I do like it over all. I used some paper scraps as well as a full sheet from SR Liberty line with some Mr Hueys paint splatter. I used my AC Knockout punches and some Recollections and Freckled Fawn(?) washis. I added liquid pearls to the centers of the star like pattern on the botton paper strip. A MME journalling tag, some JB tickets, and AC Thickers finish it off. I think I will just add some black pen outlining around the photo...  TFL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment