Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Family Matters - and a challenge

Here is another layout from my cousin's (in-law) wedding.  I used papers - Bazzill CS and Jenny Bowlin - and the JilliBean canvas stars from Sweet Peach's Feb Juicy kit. I added flowers, tulle and ribbon from the wedding decorations/favors as well as chatterbox artsylicious buttons and bling and homemade resin flowers. I have not yet added a title and journaling but it will be about how much Joe loves his cousins and how awesome it is to watch the relationships bloom between them and my kids - cause family matters :)

As for the challenge part, I got the wild hair to start my own challenge blog and - since my friend CJ thought it was a great idea - I shanghaied her into joining me :P. I am gonna post challenges here weekly and give out prizes for participants monthly at first and probably twice a month if participation grows. Heaven knows I have enough stash for prizes for a looooooong time. The first challenge will be homemade/DIY embellies - like the red flowers on this LO - and the first prize will be some of those resin embellies in colors of the winner's choice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment