Wednesday, November 9, 2011

SPCS - Try it Thursday

I did this LO for the SPCS Try it Thursday challenge which was to use patterned paper as your LO background. I ended up suing 4 6x6 papers and then I hand-sewed in-between them. Crazy talk for me :P

Anyway, this is the only pic I had from a rather memorable - and crappy - day a couple summers ago. So, despite the picture of my 2 friends being terrible, I decided to use it any way. The long story of my horrible day will go on a tag in the MR envelope.  I also went out of my way to use some older stash items.

Supplies: Bazzill CS, Authentique PPs, Fancy Pants Rub-ons, Marcella by Kay epoxy letters, MM glitter alphas, Prima and Artsylicious flowers, Artsylicious and Recollections buttons, MR envelope, MM journaling note, Colorbox ink, Embroidery floss

2 comments:

  1. Great job using pp as you background! Love the stitching too! Thanks for playing along over at SPCS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve this--the colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete