Thursday, January 12, 2012

MME Love Me

I finally got to go to Archiver's last week and actually scrapbooked!! I did not get a lot done but had so much fun. I had reserved tables for 8 of us and then a few more friends had a table in the other room. It was also my birthday and I feel so spoiled and loved by my friends who brought me cake, balloons and flowers. What could be better than a scrapbooking birthday "party" with good girl friends?? :)

Anyway, I had a lot of fun playing with the MME Love Me line and an old, old pic of my husband and I from when we were newly engaged. The pic was taken by someone else and hung on my cubicle wall for a while so is not that great. But, I love it nonetheless and my friend scanned it for me so I can maybe tweak it later and re-print. The LO pic is not that great either but I have given up on ever seeing the sun again :P Damp, rainy, windy, and cold are the order of the week.

Supplies: MME Love Me paper and Die-cuts, Archivers CS, Martha Stewart paper tape, AC Knock Out punch, Sakura Micron pen, OA Sprinklers, SC Mr Hueys, KI Memories tape, QQ Ink

2 comments: