Thursday, January 6, 2011

All About Me

This LO is the Yin to yesterday's yang. These are the negatives from the layered die-cuts (WRMK and Kaiser paper) from the other LO layered on top of MME glittered paper and embellished with Portofino (Costco bundle) paper flowers, primas, Kaiser Craft bling, Creating Keepsakes rhinestone brads (yes, they used to have their own line), and an MME journaling card. The big flower on the bottom right was cut from the background paper. I don't really like photos of myself and I am usually the one manning the camera but I am trying to make an effort to occasionally scrap something about me

For the first time since I started working from home (almost a year ago!), I had lunch with my husband on a work day (he works 15 mins away). Funny how happy that makes me :P I think we should do this more often. Looking forward to a great weekend- my parents are baby-sitting so Joe and I can have a date night tmrw; I am going to an all-day crop with good friends on Saturday. And Sunday will hopefully involve lots of time spent with the boys as well as the drudgery of putting away all the xmas decorations. I am such a procrastinator - oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment