Monday, January 10, 2011

Yum!

On Saturday, I went to an all day crop held by Corrie of Sweet Peach Crop Shop (see link in sidebar). A bunch of ladies I love went plus I met several more great women. I had a wonderful time. I only completed a dozen layouts; but, I loved getting in "girl time" and just chatting :)

This is one of the LOs I did- the pics are from last fall's jaunt to Highlands with my parents (in honor of my son's birthday). Specifically, these are from a trip to the local ice cream shop. Letters are AC Thickers. papers are Ta-Da. The borders were made from strips of one pattern. I punched out the circles and popped them up over the spots I punched them from as well as on the photos' corners. Bling i.c. cone is from BG (found the bling at Big Lots for .50 a couple weeks ago) You can click the picture to see it larger

1 comment:

  1. they are so stinking cute! i had a great time on saturday too!!!

    ReplyDelete