Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Maybe if it is pretty


I will come post? I just gave my blog a cosmetic overhaul. Happiness, Bliss. I figured it out without too much trouble (you'd think a developer would be more clued-in) and it is so pretty :P Maybe I should ask the artist if she's consider making 12x12 formats so I could print and scrap with the background *LOL*

I did this LO at a retreat a while back. A lovely friend took timeout from scrapbooking to create layered diecut patterns on her Gypsy The cardstock is probably Bazzill, the papers are Kaiser Craft and WRMK, the letters are AC Thickers. Can't remember where the little "journaling" stickers came from (and you can barely see them on the LO) "my" was handwritten with a micro Sakura pen. Bling is Kaiser Craft as well

No comments:

Post a Comment