Thursday, February 16, 2012

Be You- American Crafts

It has been a crazy, busy few days around here. I am still trying to re-organize my craft room, the kids have baseball and boy scouts on top of school, and both of us have busy jobs. Plus, the hot water tank needs to be replaced ASAP

But, I finally stole some time to scrapbook last night - I'm way sleepy today but it was worth it to get to play :P

This LO served several purposes- using some older stuff that I still like, using newer AC chap, and playing with chipboard for Shimelle's Glitter Girl challenge at 2 Peas. Plus, I got these cute pics on a page of course :D I don't know why we buy kids toys - they are just as likely to play with plastic cups and baskets - at least in my house.

I re-colored the chipboard star (it was white with glitter dots) and covered the arrow in paper. I haven't added the date and journaling yet- need to look up the pics on my PC for that. 

Supplies: American Crafts papers and Thickers, Scenic Route and October Afternoon labels. WRMK and unknown (really old) grommets, My Minds Eye rub-ons, Maya Road and Little Yellow Bicycle pins, Tattered Angels glimmer mist, Making Memories paint, colorbox ink, Bazzill CS,  Pressed Petals adhesive chipboard, Deluxe designs chipboard arrow

5 comments:

  1. Love the title on this with all the little extra words around it. I need to play with some chip board too - that was an awesome episode of Glitter Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love all the different fonts on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the different fonts around the title. you did a great job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout. Like the flags at the top.

    ReplyDelete