Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lily Bee

 Almost to the end of Christmas layouts- for reals this time :P

I made an accordion fold-out "mini" and adhered it directly to this page for most of the present pictures. There were some special gifts this year (2009) so I wanted to document them (I do still need to journal) but didn't really want to create 5 LOS. So, this worked for me

And, yes, the dog gets presents too. It is a standing joke to give her a new squeaky toy and see how long it takes her to de-squeak it *LOL*

The more I look at this LO, the more I think I need to ditch those trees. Any opinions?

Supplies: Lily Bee PP and rub-ons, Bazzill pleated border and CS, MM stickers, WRMK photo-turn and brad

2 comments:

  1. love the little mini! and, i don't mind the trees :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout, love your flip out book.
    As for the trees I think they are fine....I really like the ones in the bottom corner.
    Our cat gets gifts for christmas as well ;)

    ReplyDelete