Monday, February 6, 2012

Echo Park - Favorites

I hate taking photos of my layouts- it is so hard to get it looking right and straight on. I am taking a workshop ion the next couple months that will hopefully help me take my DSLR off manual and maybe that will help too :P

Anyway, this might look like it is a bad photo of a white background but actually it is on a silver grey CS (Bazzill Bling)  The PP is all Echo Park by Bella Road. The Alpohas are AC Thickers (blue and green) and CI (red) Journaling and hand-drawn border were done with Zig and CM brown pens. The brown bracket border is Bazzill just the edge. It wasn't really the right brown so I colored it with corduroy distress ink.

I wanted to mimic the subway style in the PP border for the title - plus, it was a great way to help use up the 2 sets of thickers.

My kids were supposed to hold up their own favorite Christmas presents. Instead, they held up their favorite of each others presents - which I found out after I made the LO- but luckily before I added journaling. Silly boys *LOL*

1 comment:

  1. Cute layout and a fun story behind the photos. Taking a good picture is a bit of trial and error, especially during winter when the sun can hide for days!

    ReplyDelete