Sunday, February 5, 2012

American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan LO

A friend and I went to Archivers last night and they had the new Dear Lizzy line in so I picked out a few things 'cause it is really cute in person and I had some camera phone pics of my boys from "ChickFilA night". We don't go weekly by any means, but every Tues they have discounted kids meals that come with ice cream instead of a toy and they love to go! It is always packed - esp with a balloon lady there too :P
I got the insane idea to use the pre-sewn banner and a gluber to make a starburst/flower embellie. Wasn't sure I liked it at first but I do now after I added the big brad in the center. I used 2 of the patterned paper (one is the green ombre b-side of a cute chevron, the other is cute motifs on one side and the brown stripe on the other) and the tear strip was an ice cream cone so I used that too. I added some older AC thickers, a brad, a MS border strip,  and the OA sidewalks softies but everything else is DL stickers and alphas

No comments:

Post a Comment