Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Authentique Smile

I finally finished up a LO I started at Archivers a few weeks ago. I started with Authentique,  Crate, and Bazzill  papers from a Sweet Peach Crop Shop kit and Sketch #197 from Creative Scrappers. When I finished it, I ended up using none of the embellies from the kit (except a little twine) ; instead, I sued flowers and rhinestones from a Scrapabilities kit my husband got me from Costco 2 Christmases ago and an Avery shipping tag. I colored the tag with distress inks from TH/ranger and I re-colored the white flowers with TA Glimmer Mists. The journaling will go on the tag. Thanks for Looking!

P.S. Spring Break is almost upon us so I will have another week of scarce blog fodder. But, like the Terminator, I'll be back :P

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Karen!
    And the little bit of tag I can see looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out really beautiful, don't you just love when you finally use something that's been in your stash for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layering! And photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely LO! I recognize that Crate Paper PP as I've been playing with it (the B side) too

    ReplyDelete