Monday, March 5, 2012

Just a quick note

Just popping in - I don't have any new projects at the moment and have to unload photos off my camera but popping in here to say I haven't fallen off the planet yet :P

We had crazy storms here Friday night - spent the night in the basement with the kids "camped" out in my craft room. Saturday, I drove an hour away to take 2 classes with Teresa Collins who is just as sweet and genuine as can be. I love her new Fabrications and Everyday Moments collections- they are my favs of anything she has ever done in fact- so was thrilled to take these 2 classes with her. The books are not done- just the base pages- as I like to embellish after photos are in but they are 10x10 and 8x8 "minis" which I think are great sizes. I need to figure out what I want to put in them so I can finish them up :)


So, after all that, Saturday night and Sunday were devoted to family time and laundry *LOL*

My google reader list is 100+ posts long- need to catch up after work tonight  :)

Hopefully, I'll make it back into the scraptastic craft cave soon

1 comment:

  1. oooh, sounds fun to take a class with TC!

    ReplyDelete