But, while I was gone, I got such an awesome surprise from Norma at Lil Honey Bee Studios. She does beautiful layouts and very collagey mixed media pieces. Her art is just beautiful! I'm totally honored that she sent this my way :) Thank you so much, Norma - you made my day! :)
"Liebster" is German for "Dearest". The award is a "Share the love arrangement", given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers. Here is the to do list for any of the "Liebster" blog award recipients.
1. Thank your Liebster Blog award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award.
3.Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
I am happy to now honor some awesome bloggers with this award...
I'd like to pass this award on to these inspiring ladies who may not be necessarily new to blogging but are under 200 followers and always inspire me with their beautiful work:
1. Krista Wells at confessions of a 20 something artist
2. Aubree at Scraps of My Life
3.Katherine Sutton at fruit of my scraps
4. Marelize at my creative footprints
5. Angie Gutshall at my little blessings
These 5 are really the tip of the iceberg. I subscribe to a ton of blogs and there are so, so many incredibly talented scrapbookers/papercrafters out there