Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sweet Peach Crop Shop - Family pic

Here is another LO I did last weekend. I used SPCS's February kit (G45 Springtime papers, tag; lace ribbon) plus some die-cut butterflies (I think from a cuttlebug die?) that a friend gave me (K&Company papers) and some Kaiser Craft pearls.
I cut the center out of the base paper with a craft knife before attaching the green butterfly paper which I had torn and inked with Colorbox chalk cats eyes in both a brown and a mauve. Then I tore and inked the center piece I had saved. I matted our family photo on brown CS before matting it on the flower/butterfly mat and then the background. Then I added the tag and butterflies. I used the KC bling to add definition to the butterfly body and also inked the edges of the wings. Journaling was done with my oh-so-popular brown Zig pen
I haven't made it back into my craft cave in a few days- bummer - but hopefully can get in there soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment