Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sketch Mania #29





I found a relatively new sketch site Sketch Mania while looking around the comments at cropchocolate.com last week. I printed out all 4 of this month's sketches to play with when I finally had time to scrapbook last night. Here is the first one. All product is WRMK Nonsense except the buttons from Hobby lobby, Colorbox cats eye ink and brown CS from Archiver's (Bazzill Basics) I inked the edges of all the matching embellies and popped them up for more dimension. I love this photo and really wanted papers that conveyed both joy and motion :)

Updated: I felt like the original LO was missing something and was not as balanced as I would like. So, I added the chipboard title on the left side and am much happier. Pardon the slight crookedness- After several photography attempts, I satisfied myself with crooked but well-lit :P

1 comment:

  1. i like this lo. the colors are so cute and great use of buttons!

    ReplyDelete