Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Handsome - Inspired Blueprints sketch #65


I barely started this LO Friday night while scrapbooking with a friend. Afterwards, I realized that I had subconsciously "chosen" the latest Sketch #65 from Inspired Blueprints (I only had photo and main transparency down on paper). Anyhow, last night I decided to work on the LO and this is how it came out. I decided to play with a monochromatic design to play up the pop of blue in the photo from my son's vest. I also wanted to play up the textures in my sons' vests so I mixed a lot of different kinds of flowers plus added the ruffled ribbon. I am pretty happy with the LO overall.

Materials: Bazzill bling CS, AC Thickers, Portofino ribbon, Prima flowers, Hambly transparencies, Creating Keepsakes brads, vintage buttons, embroidery thread (prob DMC). and sharpie amrker

No comments:

Post a Comment